enness was founded by Neal Sunners off the back of a successful career at board level (roles such as CIO, COO and Managing Director) across a
variety of industries from start-ups to established global organisations.
Neal is highly experienced in shaping and delivering major business and technology driven change programmes within the ecommerce sector,
specialising in both b2b and b2c. He has led large Global and Pan-European programmes encompassing: Application Development , Technical
Operations, Data Centre Management, Product Management, Product Strategy, Product Development, Business Operations and Customer Service
Operations all incorporating both captive and outsourced delivery mechanisms.
Neal has also :
• Led due diligence and integration teams for many acquisitions leading to investments in excess of 5 Billion dollars.
• Managed investment and operational budgets in excess of 100 million dollars per annum.
• Engaged in investor relations leading to securing investments in excess of 200 million dollars.
• Conceived, acquired board approval and brought to delivery investment projects that required investments in excess of 50 Million dollars.
• Led globally dispersed development teams (over 1,000 staff) including the management of outsourced partners and captive development centres.
2012 Enness Consultancy Ltd. All rights reserved.
providing clarity, vision and distinctive solutions